Otter PFD

by Astral

Otter PFD Description

The Otter PFD is a pfd brought to you by Astral. Read Otter PFD reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other pfd recommendations below or explore all pfds to find the perfect one for you!

Astral
Otter PFD Reviews

Read reviews for the Otter PFD by Astral as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

My 10 year old daughter...

My 10 year old daughter and I just finished a 10 day kayak trip in Baja. During that time we paddled about 30 miles, needles to say her Astral Otter PFD did great. Even when soaked with salt water the vest continued to fit great,with no mention of chaffing of fitment issues. The design allows adjustments for her paddle jacket and spray skirt or for warmer weather just a t-shirt. This product has shown to be very flexible and of the highest quality, These factors are important when I think of my kids being safe and having fun. I am now in the market for Astral PFD's for the entire family.

This is the absolute best...

This is the absolute best children's PFD I can find. My wife bought an astral PFD (I had been patial to Lotus) by accident so I knew they made a quality product. Safety has always been my primary concern for my kids with comfort coming in second. This PFD has the best of both. Made from Kapok instead of foam it really conforms to the child's body. My son had a chance to test it out last weekend when we flipped our canoe in a rapid. The vest kept his head high above water but still allowed him to swim unhindered. With the waist belt securely fastened, there is no way it is going to slip off. I also like the fact that it has all buckles and no zippers (which are prone to failure). Congratulations on a great product.