2013 All Star Reviews

Read reviews for the 2013 All Star by Jackson Kayak as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

My 2013 All Star took I'm...

My 2013 All Star took I'm into the world of looks and cartwheels. It goes vertical so easy in flat water and in a hole. I also love river running in it. It seems faster than my 2012 Rockstar on a wave and rolls way easier.

I have tried many boats...

I have tried many boats but as soon as I sat in my first Jackson All Star I knew that this was going to be good. It is!!! It just felt right. My abilities and confidence improved greatly with this boat. And best of all, I was comfy in a whitewater boat for hours on end.

The only issue I have ever had with the jackson boats is the outfitting on a hot day when not wearing an underlayer to protect my side from the backband rope adjustments. Tucking in a shirt or not ratcheting the back way up helps. I imagine a wider paddler than me must have real issues. That said, I still love my boat!
Try one!