Win a Kayak or SUP

Scuttlebutt Human Bobber Reviews

Read reviews for the Scuttlebutt Human Bobber by H3O Water Sports as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Agree with Lauren. The...

Agree with Lauren. The Scuttlebutt from Human Bobber is a great multi purpose float. Last year I bought the new hard back kayak version and this thing is awesome. Its a great, comfortable seat with lots of back support. When I get hot I simply jump in the water and use it as a floating chair to cool off. These guys make some really cool products that can be used in different ways. Can't wait till they have more of their beverage bobbers for sale again

The Scuttlebutt from the...

The Scuttlebutt from the Human Bobber Line at H3O Sports is multifunctional. I use it as a kayak seat which is super comfortable and supportive. I often kayak to the sandbar where I then reconfigure the Scuttlebutt into a float. It can either be worn around your waist, which allows me to bob in the water, or it can be reconfigured into a water seat where I recline.

I love this product! Great for kayak enthusiast and highly recommend. Great quality, great price, and you will use it constantly!

Win a Kayak or SUP