Explorer™ 124 SO (10'4")

by Future Beach Leisure Products

Most stable kayak on the market and loaded with great features.

I am a big guy and I love this little boat

Caveat, this is my first kayak I have owned, but I love this little guy. I am 6'3" and about 220 lbs, this is the perfect boat to be able to throw on top of my car and go fishing after work. It is only about 45 lbs, and ok to manage by myself. If you are on calm water, you can plug the scupper holes and stay reasonably dry. It is easy to maneuver.

Nice Kayak for the money. Tracks pretty good, only real downside…

Nice Kayak for the money. Tracks pretty good, only real downside is no paddle holder but that was a easy fix; can buy one from Walmart under $5 dollars - Amazon had a few too.

I recently purchased this SOT kayak from Dunham's on sale for $179…

I recently purchased this SOT kayak from Dunham's on sale for $179 and it is worth every penny! It's not the fastest kayak on the water but it is incredibly stable, tracks well and has a 300lb weight capacity. The kayak weighs 43lbs so it can be carried on top of a vehicle pretty easily.

This last weekend I was out on the local lake with some with some boats kicking up 2+ foot high swells and the kayak handled it like a champ! I barely even got wet! Plus there is tons of storage space on this yak. I'm planning to buy a second one for my wife. The molded seat is pretty comfortable. There are scupper holes in the seat, but if put in the included plugs you should stay nice and dry.