Win a Kayak or SUP

airSUP 96SL2 Reviews

by AirSUP

Read reviews for the airSUP 96SL2 by AirSUP as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I purchased this SUP...

I purchased this SUP 6/2015. It was my first experience with an inflatable paddleboard. I decided on this particular SUP due to a couple of great online reviews stating it was durable, stable, and lightweight. I have found it to be all of those things, as well as very easy to turn and maneuver and comfortable to stand on. Since I bought it, it has been used at least 30 times by myself, my daughter, and friends. It has held up great despite being run into docks and concrete walls, hung up on sticks and logs, scraped, dropped, and just generally abused. The construction is durable, there are quite a few rings/gear loops on the deck that come in very handy for attaching coolers, dry bags, and anything else you might want to take out on the water with you. Of course, it is not as stable as a hard board or my higher-end inflatable SUP (Red Paddle Co. Sport 11'3'), but at only about $600 it is an affordable "entry level" board and I'm still extremely pleased with it. I would highly recommend this board for folks who are smaller framed or do not weigh more than 130 - 140 pounds.

Win a Kayak or SUP