At the Ojibway Lodge on Lake Temagami, you'll be surrounded by large groves of ancient pine, birch and cedar. Revel in the unbreakable stillness broken only by birdsong and the call of the loon. Enjoy exploring, playing and savoring three delectable family-style meals each day in the dining room, a place where breathtaking lake views meet equally extraordinary menus. Feed your soul & refresh your spirit on a 3 night customized and fully outfitted canoe trip into the Canadian wilderness. Price is based on double occupancy. Guide services available for extra $75 per day. Lodge only and canoe trip only packages also available.
Note: Prices are listed in US dollar but are subject to change based on current exchange rates.
For amazing views, climb the 100 foot high Temagami Fire Tower on Caribou Mountain. Hike the old growth forest trails. For regional travel information, visit Northeastern Ontario.
- Departure Months: July, August
- Trip Duration: Extended Trip
- Sport/Activity: Kayaking, Canoeing, Stand Up Paddling, Hiking
- Skill Level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Water Type: Open Water/Ocean
- Services Available: Gear Rental, Meals
- Skill Level: