Ojibway Family Lodge


Ojibway Family Lodge has longtime ties to Keewaydin Canoe Tripping Camp and is an integral part of the Keewaydin Temagami operation which started on Lake Temagami in 1903. In 1923, the owners of Keewaydin began to develop the north end of Devil’s Island and Ojibway of Keewaydin was created. Guest accommodations were built between 1925 and 1957 and the cabins retain their original charm and character.