Improve Your Kayaking When You Can't Kayak
If there are times that you can't kayak as much as you would like due to an injury or because the weather's not great, there are still things that you can do to become a better kayaker. Lex, the Paddlin' Dutchman, shares five things you can do to stay on top of your game.
5 Things You Can Do to Improve Your Kayaking While Not Kayaking
1. Take the time to read up on kayak related topics. There are lots of books that are not directly about kayaking, but can still help you improve your kayaking game.
2. Pick up sports, such as biking, weightlifting or yoga. All of which are beneficial for kayaking.
3. Plan ahead for future trips. Print out maps, create itineraries, do whatever you can to prepare for those trips that you've never had the chance to properly prepare for.
4. Brush up on your first aid skills. You never know when you'll need them!
5. Organize, and do maintenance on your gear.
Subscribe to the Paddlin' Dutchman on Youtube for more kayak-related vlogs and videos.