X1 Packraft - Small

• $ 729 MSRP

X1 Packraft - Small Description

The X1 Packraft - Small is a kayak brought to you by Aqua Xtreme. Read X1 Packraft - Small reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other kayak recommendations below or explore all kayaks to find the perfect one for you!

Aqua Xtreme
X1 Packraft - Small Reviews

Read reviews for the X1 Packraft - Small by Aqua Xtreme as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

We purchased an Aqua...

We purchased an Aqua Xtreme Packraft because they were the lowest price we could find. Well you get what you pay for I guess. When it finally arrived (very slow delivery) and the seat and backrest which are 1 part failed and lost air immediately. The first time on the water and the boat deflated. I've since purchased a packraft from another manufacturer and the quality is so much better than the Aqua Xtreme. The Aqua Xtreme seams as so poor and the quality if the materials is just cheap in comparison.

By the way when we contacted the manufacturer we received really poor support. We've also since talked to another person who had a similar problem with the Aqua Xtreme X1 packraft.

Avoid these and spend a little more and get one that is well made. There is no way I would put my children in these boats.

X1 Packraft - Small