Waterwalker 10' Paddle Board Package

Waterwalker 10' Paddle Board Package Description

Thurso Surf Waterwalker is an All-around inflatable paddle board designed for all paddlers, skill levels, and water conditions. By uniquely incorporating a touring shape to the conventional all-around contour, the Waterwalker offers the best of both worlds: it is extremely stable and forgiving in most water conditions, and can travel effortlessly for long distance paddling trips.

Waterwalker 10' Paddle Board Package Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Waterwalker 10' Paddle Board Package.

Waterwalker 10' Paddle Board Package Specs and Features

• Structure: Inflatable
  • Ideal Paddler Size: Smaller Adult/Child
  • Ideal Paddler Size: Smaller Adult/Child

Where to Buy the Waterwalker 10' Paddle Board Package

Thurso Surf
Waterwalker 10' Paddle Board Package Reviews

Read reviews for the Waterwalker 10' Paddle Board Package by Thurso Surf as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

The Thursosurf team helped me…

Submitted by: MSenIt4Life on 7/21/2020
The Thursosurf team helped me pick the right board for me and answered all my questions quickly. I couldn’t be happier with their customer service or with the board. I’ve been watching how-to videos and did some pre-training to get ready. My board arrived earlier than expected! Wow! I hit the lake yesterday for the first time. Nothing like it! I’m so stoked to be on the water with my new SUP!! I’ll be ready for weekend wake jumping in no time! Love, Love, Love it!!! I highly recommend Thursosurf!!