Ultimate FX 13.5 Propel

Weight (lb)
$2,499
MSRP

Ultimate FX 13.5 Propel Description

The Ultimate FX 13.5 Propel is a kayak brought to you by Native Watercraft. Read Ultimate FX 13.5 Propel reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other kayak recommendations below or explore all kayaks to find the perfect one for you!

Ultimate FX 13.5 Propel Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Ultimate FX 13.5 Propel.

Native Watercraft
Ultimate FX 13.5 Propel Reviews

Read reviews for the Ultimate FX 13.5 Propel by Native Watercraft as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I was interested in this…

Submitted by: paddler485183 on 1/16/2019

I was interested in this kayak for many years but was always hesitant to purchase due to the hull not having scuppers and not being self-bailing. I finally broke down and decided to purchase one, and I’m very glad that I did. I’ve taken this kayak out in some pretty rough water and have not had any issues with the it taking water over the sides. The only time I really have issues with water intrusion is when it rains but absorbing with a sponge or cheap manual bilge pump is a quick fix. The pros far outweigh that con. The boat is fast and tracks really well. When fishing heavy foliage, I can pull the drive and easily paddle as needed. The rail mounted storage compartment that comes with the kayak is an awesome accessory. I added two additional rod holders to the compartment for holding up to 4 rods. The Propel drive is unmatched in my opinion. This is a tried and tested drive system that is very durable. The bicycle pedaling motion requires very little effort and the instant hands free reverse is the only way to go. This kayak is quickly becoming my favorite kayak I’ve ever fished out of.

I have had the Ultimate FX…

Submitted by: paddler456344 on 7/25/2018

I have had the Ultimate FX propel for two years, and have used it many times. I am primarily a fly fisherman, so I will gear my review towards that use. I have had and have several fishing kayaks including other pedal kayaks. I have also tried many others, I have been at this awhile. This is my favorite fishing kayak period. It moves well, turns well, is plenty stable, has room, is not too heavy, and extremely comfortable to fish from. I was able to talk to Woody from Native at the ICAST show, and I think he likes this boat as much as I do. Thanks Native!