Up to 40% off t-shirts & Free Gift
Free Shipping on $40 Shop the Deals

Tango Carbon Bent

Tango Carbon Bent Description

The Tango Carbon Bent Shaft's ergonomic shaft allows for a more natural and comfortable position for your hands. The 3K Plain Weave 100% carbon shaft is strong, durable, and lightweight. With its long and slender blades, the Tango Carbon Bent Shaft paddle is designed for low-angle, relaxed paddlers. This paddle has multi-laminate, hand-crafted carbon blades with a feather-light, all-carbon shaft. The Tango Carbon provides amazing comfort and control for all-day paddling. The Tango Carbon Bent Shaft is available with a 100% Carbon Posi-Lok® ferrule system which clicks into position firmly and securely. The Posi-Lok® features strong, corrosion-free  construction, convenient dual-button release, and infinite feathering angles. The Tango Carbon Bent Shaft is available in lengths from 210cm to 250cm in increments of 5cm.

Tango Carbon Bent Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Tango Carbon Bent.

Tango Carbon Bent Specifications

• Sport/Activity: Kayaking

Where to Buy the Tango Carbon Bent

Aqua-Bound
Tango Carbon Bent Reviews

Read reviews for the Tango Carbon Bent by Aqua-Bound as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Once Again AquaBound...

Once Again AquaBound knocks it out of the park with another fabulous kayak paddle. At first I was rather hesitant to pull the trigger on this purchase but when I saw REI'S annual 30 % sale I snagged it & am now officially part of the " Bent Shaft " crowd. I took the new Tango out for a almost eight mile trek early on a cold Sunday morning on the Willamette here in Portland, OR. There was a constant strong cross wind coming right to left with lots of chop. This paddle kept me moving along with a nice speed & I couldn't believe the difference the bent shaft makes. Soooo much less stress on my wrists & arms/shoulders. I did take my fiberglass straight shaft Tango along with me just to do a quick side by side comparison . It's a great paddle as well but this new bent shaft is just night & day difference. I landed pulled out the straight shaft & went about two miles before I beached again & went back the bent shaft & now I'm going to keep my straight shafts as back ups. Can't wait to get me the Whiskey in the bent shaft next spring . I highly recommend these fiberglass & carbon Posi-Lok paddle's from AquaBound. They are simple & a joy to use. Light weight , strong & their customer service is TOP NOTCH. You call them & they pick up the phone fast , no voice mail here as you speak with the people making the paddles.