This Product Has Been Discontinued
TF-204-2S Sparehand Freestanding Triple Kayak or SUP Rack Description
The Sparehand TF-204-2S is a freestanding, single-sided storage system for up to three kayaks that features a tools-free assembly. The TF-204-2S has a wide base for placing a larger, heavy kayak (up to 350 pounds), a top cradle for sit-in kayaks or 32-inch SUP (up to 150 pounds), and a center cradle for kayaks up to 28-inch wide (up to 120 pounds). This rack is capable of storing a 44-inch wide kayak when you remove the middle cradle arm or holding an additional fourth kayak with the purchase of an additional cradle arm (sold separately). Use with the Sparehand C-4 caster wheel (sold separately) to transport or move easily from one location to another. The tools-free assembly is quick and easy (less than 10 minutes!), so you can spend more time out in the water. This rack comes with a 1-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty to protect against defects in material and workmanship.
TF-204-2S Sparehand Freestanding Triple Kayak or SUP Rack Specs and Features
- Material Description: Steel
- No tools required for quick and easy assembly
- Freestanding storage system and display for 3 kayaks or SUPs
- Heavily-padded cradle and an adjustable/removable arm helps protect from scratches and damage
- Top cradle holds kayaks or SUP up to 32" wide and center cradle holds smaller boats up to 28" wide
- Compatible with G-C4 caster wheels (sold separately) for even easier accessibility
- Sparehand Original Design: Often Imitated, Never Duplicated
TF-204-2S Sparehand Freestanding Triple Kayak or SUP Rack Reviews
Read reviews for the TF-204-2S Sparehand Freestanding Triple Kayak or SUP Rack by Sparehand Paddlesports as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!