Pop Top Series Throw Bags Description
Nothing is faster or easier to deploy. Simple operation in tense situations when seconds count. Patented Pop Top opening allows quick access and easy re-packing. Available in small, medium and large.
Be the first to submit a review for the Pop Top Series Throw Bags and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
Pop Top Series Throw Bags Specs and Features
- Material Description: 500 Denier Cordura and mesh bag
- Polyethylene sleeved grab handle provides sure grip
- Sewn webbing loop with quick release fastex buckle
- Rope Options: 5/16" 1000 lb MFP Polypropylene core, yellow with blue tracer or 5/16" 2500 lb Spectra core, yellow with red tracer
- Small bag holds 50' of 5/16", 1000 MFP Polypropylene core rope; Stuffed bag measures 4" x 3" x 9"
- Medium bag holds up to 70' of 5/16" diameter rope or 50' 3/8" rope; Stuffed bag measures 4" x4" x 11"
- Large bag holds 70 feet, 3/8” diameter rope; Stuffed bag measures 5" x 5" x 12"