Beach LT

Beach LT Description

Oru Kayak was started to make the outdoors more accessible—and the Beach is our clearest expression of that goal. It's the easiest collapsible boat in the world to put together, taking just three minutes. Its 28" width makes it stable and comfortable. The open cockpit makes entry a breeze, for paddlers of all shapes and sizes. It's perfect for fun, spontaneous day trips, and sharing with friends and family. While it may be our friendliest boat, it's still built to our usual high standards of strength and durability. And of course it's as easy on the eyes as it is on the water.

Beach LT Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Beach LT.

Beach LT Specifications

• Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult, Larger Adult

Where to Buy the Beach LT

Oru Kayak
Beach LT Reviews

Read reviews for the Beach LT by Oru Kayak as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I am very impressed with...

I am very impressed with the Beach. It is quite easy to assemble for a normal person. I have had some difficulty because of physical issues related to my third cancer.While I have folded and unfolded it many times since I purchased it, I prefer to leave it assembled as I can fit it in my minivan. It is an amazing craft and I have only had a couple of issues. I installed hip and knee braces with Velcro to keep me comfortable and centered. I also added a skeg to improve tracking. I love my Borealis XL but it is 46 lbs vs 26 for the ORU and in my weakened state the ORU is much more manageable.

I hope ORU will add a larger cockpit to its other models. I would love to get a Coast + if I could get a 19"x 36"opening.