Up to 40% off t-shirts & Free Gift

Camo
  • 15' 7.5" Length
  • $ 1,499.99 MSRP

Trident 15 Angler Description

The Trident 15 Angler is a kayak brought to you by Ocean Kayak. Read Trident 15 Angler reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other kayak recommendations below or explore all kayaks to find the perfect one for you!

Ocean Kayak
Trident 15 Angler Reviews

Read reviews for the Trident 15 Angler by Ocean Kayak as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I have had a Ocean Kayak...

I have had a Ocean Kayak Trident Prowler 15 for about 8 years now. I use this boat at least 2-3 times per week for fishing up here in Minnesota. Overall I love this boat as it is, however the 2018 model with the hatch in the back, the mounting channels and the new seat are really great improvements. The seat that came with mine was very uncomfortable and once I replaced it with an aftermarket seat I am able to be in the boat for long periods of time. The boat has scuffed up on the rear keel from loading and unloading it from my trailer, but that can be expected after 8 years of use. Overall, my 8 year old boat is still a better performer than most of the newer boats on the market today, especially those in the 12 foot length. I highly recommend the longer length because of the better tracking and stability in rougher water.

Trident 15 Angler