NRS Raku Fishing PFD Description
Anglers looking for a more traditionally designed jacket should choose the NRS Raku PFD featuring a ventilated, thin-back that comfortably fits any kayak, raft or drift boat seat.
Be the first to submit a review for the NRS Raku Fishing PFD and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
NRS Raku Fishing PFD Specs and Features
- Material Description: 400-denier ripstop nylon
- The Raku is a Type III, medium profile fishing PFD delivering 16.5 lbs. of flotation
- The thin back construction distributes the PlushFit™ foam flotation more broadly to reduce bulk and improve the fit
- Five-panel design conforms effortlessly to your body's shape, following your movements as you paddle, row, cast and land
- Two large, zippered pockets, sized for tackle boxes, with internal organization, plus two smaller accessory pockets with hook-and-loop closure
- A fifth, tool holder pocket offers quick access to pliers, line cutters or other fishing gadgets and accessories.
- Also features a rod holder, reflective accents and knife lash tab
- Convenient front, zippered entry and six adjustment points for a customized fit
- The Raku carries the US Coast Guard Certification through Underwriters Laboratories (UL)