NRS Matik Inflatable PFD Description
An alternative to waist-belted PFDs, the low-profile NRS Matik Inflatable PFD resembles a traditional lifevest with the compact convenience of an inflatable.
Be the first to submit a review for the NRS Matik Inflatable PFD and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
NRS Matik Inflatable PFD Specs and Features
- Material Description: 420-denier ripstop nylon
- This lightweight self-inflating PFD provides 22.5 lbs. of flotation and only meets U.S. Coast Guard requirements as a Type III life jacket when worn.
- The Matik folds compactly into a low-profile horse-collar style jacket to give you on-demand flotation that doesn't get in your way stand-up paddling, fishing or wading.
- When deflated, the vest secures with a waist buckle and offers one adjustment point for a snug fit.
- In the event of a swim, pull the red tab to engage the pressurized CO2, inflating the integrated bladder.
- Features a zippered pocket with internal tether for keys or a whistle plus a manual backup cord, mouth inflation valve, reflective accents and two attachment points.
- Includes a 24 gram CO2 cartridge.
- CO2 cartridges are one-time-use only. It's good practice to keep an extra CO2 cartridge on hand to re-arm the PFD after each inflation.