NRS Backwater Felt-Sole Wetshoes Description
The NRS Backwater Felt-Sole Wetshoe is purpose-built for anglers wading and fishing rocky bottom streams for unmatched traction.
Be the first to submit a review for the NRS Backwater Felt-Sole Wetshoes and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
NRS Backwater Felt-Sole Wetshoes Specs and Features
- Material Description: Upper - 3 mm neoprene; Sole - 10mm Felt sole ; Insole - 5 mm neoprene; Shim - 2 mm plastic
- High-top, low profile design provides maximum warmth and protection during long days in the water.
- 3mm Airprene around the sides and back of the ankle provide slight ventilation and breathability.
- Durable 3mm ToughTex™ Neoprene insulation through the instep and front of ankle.
- Anatomically shaped toe box lets your toes move freely for superior comfort all day.
- Gusset-backed side-entry zipper makes the Backwater easy to slip on, whether you're barefoot or wearing a wetsock.
- 10 mm felt sole for unbeatable traction on wet rock and gravel.