Kiska kayak paddle

Kiska kayak paddle Description

The Kiska kayak paddle is a paddle brought to you by Nimbus Kayaks. Read Kiska kayak paddle reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other paddle recommendations below or explore all paddles to find the perfect one for you!

Nimbus Kayaks
Kiska kayak paddle Reviews

Read reviews for the Kiska kayak paddle by Nimbus Kayaks as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Retiring my old paddle

I'm thinking about buying a new paddle. My well-used and well-loved Kiska (two-piece, carbon) is starting to show its wear and tear.

I've used my Kiska paddle for over ten years and it's never failed to feel light, agile, and adept with every stroke, every time I put my kayak in the water. It's sturdy, too. A little chipped and beat up, but if I wanted, I could expect many more years of use. Now it's a good time to retire it to the rear deck as a very reliable back up. I love this paddle.

I have two nimbus paddles,...

I have two nimbus paddles, kiska short for playing in current and new wave walker longer for tripping

They made a small grip for me and used there new carbon graphite, it is lighter than Werner and handles perfectly and much less expensive as a bonus, although that was not my motive

I also have a small grip Werner but heavy and they only have select paddles with small grip

So if you have smaller hands this is company for you!

They were also super nice and took less than 19 days to recieve BC to Washington!

I have a 2 piece, 210cm,...

I have a 2 piece, 210cm, carbon shaft Kiska paddle. The blade is made of a basalt/carbon mix. My paddle is very lightweight but very strong. It has a nice bite, clean release and no flutter! The paddle comes apart very easily, which is very important. One of my other 2 piece paddle from a different company, had to be sprayed each time before I used it or it would not pull apart.

Nimbus offers a great lightweight carbon paddle for half the price as some other companies. Nimbus will make your paddle to whatever specs you want. You don't have to go by the standard 220cm, 230cm etc. I received my paddle about 1 week after placing my order. I'm very happy I found this company. I got a great paddle,& saved a ton of money!

Kiska kayak paddle