Looksha 17 - Composite

• 23.75" Width
  • MSRP

This Product Has Been Discontinued

Looksha 17 - Composite Description

The Looksha 17 - Composite is a kayak brought to you by Necky Kayak. Read Looksha 17 - Composite reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other kayak recommendations below or explore all kayaks to find the perfect one for you!

Necky Kayak
Looksha 17 - Composite Reviews

Read reviews for the Looksha 17 - Composite by Necky Kayak as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

A cautious positive. I...

A cautious positive. I have come to the Looksha from a typical UK sea kayak - a P&H Scorpio. The Looksha is a beast by comparison - big and broad and voluminous. It is also nothing like a playful; it can't be turned as tightly. It does however track incredibly easily and is so stable in a bit of weather. The bow rides over the waves easily and is a dry boat to paddle.

It is also worth noting that I am getting used to the concept of a rudder on a sea kayak whilst getting used to this specific boat. It is so easy in many ways for lazy paddling. Mine (bought 2nd hand) came with sliding rudder pedals which I hate. I am currently replacing with pivoting ones. I hope with those I can start bracing properly and edging well again.

Finally - curious decision not to give the boat a day hatch. I am not sure of the reasoning. I now have more in my pfd, a bag in the cockpit with me (I hate popping the spray deck at sea so don't like this solution) and a small deck bag. This is the main reason I dropped a star.

Looksha 17 - Composite