Buy 2 Get 1 Free On All Shirts

Navigator Plus

• MSRP

This Product Has Been Discontinued

Navigator Plus Description

The Bending Branches Navigator wood kayak paddle dares to combine high-tech materials with the natural beauty of red alder and roasted basswood. The Navigator’s shaft is made of aviation-grade T-700 carbon, and its blades are hand-crafted of beautiful hardwoods. For added durability, the blades are wrapped in fiberglass and protected with a Rockgard edge around the blade.The Navigator Plus comes with a more versatile telescoping ferrule with infinite feathering angles. If you have multiple boats, the telescoping ferrule makes changing paddle length a breeze.

Navigator Plus Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Navigator Plus.

Navigator Plus Specifications

Red Alder and Roasted Basswood Blade, T-700 Carbon Shaft

• Sport/Activity: Kayaking

Bending Branches
Navigator Plus Reviews

Read reviews for the Navigator Plus by Bending Branches as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I have been solo kayaking...

I have been solo kayaking from Northern Maine to Key West. I am currently in Daytona Florida on my final leg to mile marker zero.

I have been paddling in the ocean , canals,, rivers, bays, and the AICW. I paddle 6 to 8 hours a day.

I have to say that I would not have gotten this far without it. I estimate that with all the ins and out and following the coast I have paddle about

4600 miles with 500 to go.

This is a great testimony to the quality of this paddle to have endured this trip.

Joseph Mullin