* Cockpit is slightly different shape, notably lower, so it's hard to get knees inside with legs apart.
* No black plastic edging on cockpit, which is probably a plus, that stuff was loose and I had to secure it. Instead Fiesta has a wide molded lip.
* No drain hole, as stated by others, but that's an easy fix.
* Padded seat plus second adjustment strap, could be nicer than Swifty, dunno, haven't floated it yet.
* No cup holder molded into seat, but no biggie.
* Nominally 2 lbs lighter, perhaps a bit thinner plastic? (36 vs 38 lb)
By the way I bought some "1/2 inch" U bolts and put them on various places on the Swifty, and will do the same on the Fiesta. Especially at both ends just inboard of the handles -- requires pulling styrofoam and crawling inside -- but these are very handy clip points for carabiners for tying down, dragging the boat, etc.