11'6" Journey

• $ 1,099.99 MSRP

11'6" Journey Description

The 11’6” Journey is our touring board. Built for paddlers who want to cover a little more distance, this board has been fine tuned for great glide with each paddle stroke. Built with multiple tie down points, it has all of the features you’d expect for a day on the water.

11'6" Journey Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the 11'6" Journey .

11'6" Journey Specifications

• Length: 11' 6"
  • Center Width: 30"
  • Volume: 235 liters
  • Board Thickness: 6.5"
  • Primary Material: Bamboo

EPS foam core with vacuum bagged bamboo + epoxy construction

11'6" Journey Features

• Hull Shape: Displacement
  • # of Fin Boxes: 1

• 10” center fin
  • GORE no maintenance vent
  • Neoprene Grab Handle for easy carrying
  • Six point tie down system on nose and four point tied down on tail for carrying accessories

• Activity Type: Touring
  • Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water, Open Water/Ocean, River/Creek (Up to Class II)
  • Duration: Day Trip
  • Skill Level: Intermediate
  • Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult

Where to Buy the 11'6" Journey

Grey Duck
11'6" Journey Reviews

Read reviews for the 11'6" Journey by Grey Duck as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I had an older board that...

I had an older board that was too heavy for me to carry by myself, so it really limited my activity in the water. But my husband purchased a Greyduck Journey board for me in early July. It is so light I can carry it anywhere by myself. The Greyduck Journey completely changed my experience on the water. The Journey is so much lighter and easier to maneuver that I'm able to enjoy extended periods of time on the water. I am extremely happy with the board.

I have had my Journey for...

I have had my Journey for two years and cannot wait to get back on it this spring! Highlights: Gorgeous. Well-balanced, smooth and fast ride. Light and easy to handle, both on the water and off -- I can easily transport it on top of my car to the lake of my choosing and carry it as far as needed to the beach. Two years in and still looks and handles like brand new.

I love this board! I had...

I love this board! I had an all around style board for a few years but eventually wanted to upgrade to something that was a better fit for me. The Journey has been a great board, so much so that I purchased a second one last year. It's perfect for day trips and has a front and back tie down for carrying additional equipment. It's also lightweight enough for me to carry and load on my car. I'm only 5' 2" so being able to maneuver the board on and off land was a must. I'd recommend this board for smaller framed paddlers with at least a little experience with paddling, and for those looking for a board that favors speed and efficiency.

More SUPs from Grey Duck: