Buy 2 Get 1 Free On All Shirts

11'2" All Day

• $ 1,049.99 MSRP

11'2" All Day Description

The 11’2” All Day is the most popular model Grey Duck makes. It’s a board that is comfortable in a variety of settings and can handle just about anything you throw its way. When asked what board is best for riders of all sizes, the 11’2” All Day is the board to point toward.

11'2" All Day Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the 11'2" All Day .

11'2" All Day Specifications

• Length: 11' 2"
  • Center Width: 33"
  • Volume: 225 liters
  • Board Thickness: 4.5"
  • Primary Material: Bamboo

EPS foam core with vacuum bagged bamboo + epoxy construction

11'2" All Day Features

• Hull Shape: Planing
  • # of Fin Boxes: 3

• 10” center fin with double FUTURE sides
  • GORE no maintenance vent
  • Ergo Handle for easy carrying
  • GoPro camera mount
  • Six point tie down system for carrying accessories

• Activity Type: All-Around
  • Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water, Open Water/Ocean
  • Duration: Day Trip
  • Skill Level: Beginner, Advanced
  • Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult

Where to Buy the 11'2" All Day

Grey Duck
11'2" All Day Reviews

Read reviews for the 11'2" All Day by Grey Duck as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

This was my first ever...

This was my first ever board. This board allowed me to have a stable ride and great control as a beginner. At 6'3" 200 lbs, this board did not hold me back on the water. I would not recommend getting a board smaller than this as I would be working against myself to paddle a smaller lighter board. I couldn't have been happier with the customer service and education that I received from Rob on the boards that Grey Duck has to offer. He made sure that I was buying the right board for my budget and style. I will be sure to buy another Grey Duck board in the future.

More SUPs from Grey Duck: