210–220
Weight (oz)
$329
MSRP

Fly Description

The Fly is a paddle brought to you by Joystick Paddle Co. Read Fly reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other paddle recommendations below or explore all paddles to find the perfect one for you!

Fly Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Fly.

Joystick Paddle Co
Fly Reviews

Read reviews for the Fly by Joystick Paddle Co as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

The Fly has a clean catch,…

Submitted by: paddler793719 on 7/9/2020
The Fly has a clean catch, strong power through the stroke and has a super comfortable feel on the shaft. The level lock adjustment makes it easy to adjust both length and blade angle. I've had fun using the Fly for surfing, downwinding, boat wake surf and flat water sprints.

A friend referred me to the…

Submitted by: paddler793719 on 7/9/2020
A friend referred me to the Joystick Paddles 'Fly' wing paddle. I'm glad I took their advice. The super light Fly has a clean catch with solid power when needed. The adjustable ferrule was a cinch to use and it kept solid through the session. I tested the paddle in downwinding, small surf and surfing boat wakes, it was a pleasure to use for each!