FlipTite Tie-Down Strap - Endless

by  FlipTite

FlipTite Tie-Down Strap - Endless Description

The FlipTite Tie-Down Strap - Endless is a accessory brought to you by FlipTite. Read FlipTite Tie-Down Strap - Endless reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other accessory recommendations below or explore all accessories to find the perfect one for you!

FlipTite Tie-Down Strap - Endless Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the FlipTite Tie-Down Strap - Endless.

FlipTite
FlipTite Tie-Down Strap - Endless Reviews

Read reviews for the FlipTite Tie-Down Strap - Endless by FlipTite as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I always had trouble undoing…

Submitted by: paddler1738213 on 9/27/2021

I always had trouble undoing the ratcheting straps, so I tried these to put my waste carrier on its rack on the back of my rv. It's been there 6 months now and has not loosened one little bit. Now I am going to replace my other straps I use on my utility trailer. These have been a game changer for me.

I have been using a ratchet…

Submitted by: guest-paddler on 4/26/2021

I have been using a ratchet strap to tie down my canoe for years. But, I've grown tired of how cumbersome it's been. When I discovered the FlipTite I thought I'd give it a try. And I'm glad I did. It truely is easy to use. I can make it work and release it every time without any problems.