Endeavor

Endeavor Description

The Endeavor is a pfd brought to you by Extrasport. Read Endeavor reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other pfd recommendations below or explore all pfds to find the perfect one for you!

Extrasport
Endeavor Reviews

Read reviews for the Endeavor by Extrasport as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Exrasport makes fantastic...

Exrasport makes fantastic pfd's. I have an old Endeavor (I think, it's about 8 years old) that has been on countless boat trips, kayak and whitewater trips, even jetskiing and wakeboarding. It's incredibly comfortable you barely even know it's more than a couple months old and most importantly it makes you float. I've only bailed a couple times but I was never afraid of sinking. Most of their jackets also have a couple attachment points. Mine has a pocket and a couple places to leash things to. I had a strobe light a whistle and the pocket was big enough for my pelican dry case for my keys/wallet. Great durable paddles that don't cost nearly as much as a lot of other brands.