12' 3"
Weight (lb)
$849
MSRP

Vue 120 Description

The Vue 120 is a kayak brought to you by Evoke Kayaks. Read Vue 120 reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other kayak recommendations below or explore all kayaks to find the perfect one for you!

Vue 120 Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Vue 120.

Evoke Kayaks
Vue 120 Reviews

Read reviews for the Vue 120 by Evoke Kayaks as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Vue 120

Bought this kayak for my…

Bought this kayak for my girlfiend from Sports Authority. We took this kayak out next day in the ocean and within 2 hours the kayak took on no lie about 20 gallons of water. Upon further inspection we saw that the bow hull was misshapen and not symmetrical. Sports Authority honored the return and we purchased the Perception Pescador 120. Trying it out next week!
Vue 120

I bought this same boat at…

I bought this same boat at Sports Authority except it was called Evoke Coast 120. It water tested fantastic, and tracked great. I was able to stand up and paddle along with fish from a standing position. This kayak hull is versatile and real close to the current Wilderness Tarpon 120 (check the specs). The kayak weight is listed at 63lbs which is about the same weight as a Perception Sport Pescador 12 or a Heritage Angler 12. It also comes equipped with accessory tracks for those who like to adjust them frequently. The seat is also extra thick and comfortable on the lower back.