EasyRider Trailer

EasyRider Trailer Description

The EasyRider Trailer is a accessory brought to you by Yakima Products, Inc.. Read EasyRider Trailer reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other accessory recommendations below or explore all accessories to find the perfect one for you!

EasyRider Trailer Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the EasyRider Trailer.

Yakima Products, Inc.
EasyRider Trailer Reviews

Read reviews for the EasyRider Trailer by Yakima Products, Inc. as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Picked this up a couple days…

Submitted by: Gheazey on 5/24/2020
Picked this up a couple days ago from Kittery Trading Post in Maine. I'll update this review as I go, as I'm a total noob to trailering, and will need to learn as I go. What I like: Pretty much everything. It's solid and steady under load, while light enough for me to lift it and slide it a foot or two when I do a back-up fail. Shock absorbers are great and there are good attachment points at the bar-ends. What I don't like: not a lot. The only pointers I'd make are to be aware of the dimensions. My tandem SOT Kayak (a 13.5 Perception Tribe) is too wide to rest on it's side on the bottom level (what I originally envisioned). That said, that "issue" is nichey as hell. The only other thing to consider is the price. I got it at 20% off. I've seen that price in several locations, so definitely keep an eye out. At full price, you're creeping into some other trailer options, but the Yakima Easy Rider was a good fit for me. So far so good. I'll keep you updated.