Demo Rack – DM-117 (tall version) Description
Perfect for customers to test out products in the store! With this Demo Rack, customer get a chance to feel what the product is like and make necessary adjustment for those kayaks that equipped with drive system. Why is this important? Because you do not have to put your boat in the water for the customer to know what its like sitting in the boat. Elevated approximately 17″ at the center, This rack is designed for boat with slight bottom curve or close to flat bottom. This is also an excellent home storage system for your larger and heavier fishing kayaks. The rack is 28″ wide, but will accommodate boats up to 40″ wide. The best location to place the rack is to have one directly below the end of seat, and the other one just ahead of the drive system.
Read and submit reviews for the Demo Rack – DM-117 (tall version).
Demo Rack – DM-117 (tall version) Specs and Features
- Material Description: Steel
- For recreational sit-on-top and fishing kayaks
- WILL NOT WORK on ‘V-Hull” kayaks
- Sparehand Original Innovation - Patent Pending
- Elevated to clear drive system
- Customer in-store product testing
- Fishing kayak Raised display
- Improve customer in-store experience
- Fixed height. Minimum 17″ ground clearance
- Curved end to help center the product
- Safety straps
Demo Rack – DM-117 (tall version) Reviews
Read reviews for the Demo Rack – DM-117 (tall version) by Sparehand Paddlesports as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!
i think this would be a…
i think this would be a great addition for me because i have a canoe several kayaks and an sup