Demo Rack –DM-114 (lowered height version) Description
DM-114 is the lowered height version for easy access. Perfect for customers to test out products in the store! With this Demo Rack, customer get a chance to feel what the product is like and make necessary adjustment for those kayaks that equipped with drive system. Why is this important? Because you do not have to put your boat in the water for the customer to know what it’s like sitting in the boat. Elevated approximately 13.5″ at the center, This rack is designed for boat with slight bottom curve or close to flat bottom. This is also an excellent home storage system for your larger and heavier fishing kayaks. The rack is 28″ wide, but will accommodate boats up to 40″ wide. The best location to place the rack is to have one directly below the end of seat, and the other one just ahead of the drive system.
No one has submitted a review yet for the Demo Rack –DM-114 (lowered height version). Please help out the community and share your experience!
Demo Rack –DM-114 (lowered height version) Specs and Features
- Material Description: Steel
- For recreational sit-on-top and fishing kayaks
- WILL NOT WORK on ‘V-Hull” kayaks
- Sparehand Original Innovation - Patent Pending
- Elevated to clear drive system
- Customer in-store product testing
- Fishing kayak Raised display
- Improve customer in-store experience
- Fixed height. Minimum 13.5″ ground clearance
- Curved end to help center the product
- Safety straps
Demo Rack –DM-114 (lowered height version) Reviews
Read reviews for the Demo Rack –DM-114 (lowered height version) by Sparehand Paddlesports as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!