• 23.5" Width

Delta 14 Description

Designed to paddle in any conditions, the Delta 14 is a versatile touring kayak ideal for multi-day adventures and day trips alike. Its long waterline and moderate V-shaped hull provide an impressive combination of speed and stability that will inspire confidence in both new and experienced paddlers. Easy to handle on or off the water, this lightweight thermoformed kayak is packed with features, including the proprietary multi-position Contour II Seat System, a solid rudder, and loads of storage accessed via three Press-Lock hatches.

Delta 14 Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Delta 14.

Delta 14 Specifications

• Length: 14'
  • Width: 23.5"
  • Cockpit Dimensions (L × W): 32.00 × 17.00"
  • Deck Height: 13"

• Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult, Larger Adult

Where to Buy the Delta 14

Delta Kayaks
Delta 14 Reviews

Read reviews for the Delta 14 by Delta Kayaks as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I bought a 2018 Delta 14...

I bought a 2018 Delta 14 this spring. I absolutely love this boat. I am 55 year old female, 5'8", 185 lbs. I have owned and loved 4 poly boats but they are getting just too heavy for me. My Delta 14 weighs only 45 lbs. It is quite a lot more expensive than my other poly boats but I am not sorry I spent the money. You do get what you pay for. It's light and responsive. It just glides through the water with ease. The thermoforming technology is impressive. This boat is a piece of art. It is a joy to paddle.