Cruise FD Description

The Cruise FD is a kayak brought to you by Jackson Kayak. Read Cruise FD reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other kayak recommendations below or explore all kayaks to find the perfect one for you!

Jackson Kayak
Cruise FD Reviews

Read reviews for the Cruise FD by Jackson Kayak as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Bought the Cruise FD...

Bought the Cruise FD because it was faster and less expensive than the Coosa FD. I really the auto fold-up prop design since I paddle shallow water. Took a bit to get use to the lean back seating position for pedaling - very similar to a recumbent bike. If I paddle a lot, I have to re-adjust the back seat to be comfortable. Prop does protrude into cockpit when parked, the cover does not protect it. My only complaint is the steering - very sloppy - constantly have to adjust to track straight, rudder does not protrude very much, so I will be modifying it by inserting a plexi piece to give it more downward surface area. (U-tube hack). Easy to add flush mount rod holders in the back and extra mounts on gear tracks.

Similar Kayaks for You: