Copperhead II Kayak Paddle Description
Sawyer's perfect all around luxurious whitewater river running kayak paddle. Available in an ovalized straight shaft or ergo crank shaft in small or large grip sizes. The stunning, buoyant, dihedral ash/cedar carved paddle blade cores are reinforced with fiberglass, carbon fiber and Sawyer's distinctive Dynel ToughEdge and Pro-Tip, a Dynel and Kevlar exterior reinforcement for the inevitable impacts and river abuse we all love.
OPTIONAL 2 PIECE UPGRADE: The Copperhead is available in a two piece breakdown for travel or as a spare paddle via our heavy-duty TiteSet system. A solid, fail safe connection that won't rattle or jam. Price - $40.00
No one has submitted a review yet for the Copperhead II Kayak Paddle. Please help out the community and share your experience!
Copperhead II Kayak Paddle Specs and Features
- Material Description: Carbon fiber with Straight or Ergo Crank Shaft. Laminated Western Red Cedar V-Lam and carbon fiber blade with fiberglass blade reinforcement and full perimeter Dynel ToughEdge. Dynel & Kevlar Pro-Tip.
- Carbon fiber whitewater/freestyle kayak paddle
- Straight Shaft Price - $400.00
- Ergo Crank Shaft Price - $430.00
- Laminated Western Red Cedar V-Lam and carbon fiber blade
- Modern freestyle/creeking profile
- Fiberglass blade reinforcement
- Full perimeter Dynel ToughEdge
- Dynel & Kevlar Pro-Tip
- Blade offset: 30° RH Control Standard (customization available)