Yukon Description

The Yukon is a canoe brought to you by Clipper Canoes. Read Yukon reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other canoe recommendations below or explore all canoes to find the perfect one for you!

Clipper Canoes
Yukon Reviews

Read reviews for the Yukon by Clipper Canoes as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Great canoe for the price....

Great canoe for the price. Look for the Yukon hammer test on YouTube, very impressive. Huge stability and good speed for its length, awesome all around boat for people on a budget.

I bought a Yukon from a...

I bought a Yukon from a fellow who had little idea about the boat was about. On paddle with a friend of mine who trained me in marathon racing canoes, he laughed and said, "we should enter few canoe races (recreational class) and clean up." Very impressive glide, control, and impressive secondary stability. My four year-old bounces from gunwale to gunwale and the secondary stability never had me concerned. My brother and I just paddled up 1+ class river with the kids and I never lost sleep when we caught the current going back down. Nice canoe, however the weight will kill me if I carry it solo, 75+lbs. Good family performance canoe.