Microlite

Microlite Description

The Microlite is a paddle brought to you by Camp Paddle. Read Microlite reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other paddle recommendations below or explore all paddles to find the perfect one for you!

Camp Paddle
Microlite Reviews

Read reviews for the Microlite by Camp Paddle as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Camp Paddle Company,...

Camp Paddle Company, Bainbridge NY – Three years ago I was shopping for touring paddles for my wife and I. Coincidentally there was a review on canoe paddles in a magazine, of which I can’t remember the specific magazines name. They mentioned the Camp paddles as a quality well priced paddle. I found them on the net and spoke with Bev and her husband. I found them to be wonderfully helpful. To make a long story short I ordered two microlite bent shaft paddles and have enjoyed the light weight/quality construction and design for three years.