• 24.5" Width
  • 48.5 Weight (lbs)
  • $ 1,499.99 MSRP

Halo 130 Description

Designed to give kayakers comfort and stability with agile yet reassured handling, the HALO SR-130 will make all of your adventures memorable. Experienced paddlers and those looking to develop their skills will appreciate the HALO SR-130’s potential. This is truly a light and fun kayak! The ergonomic cockpit with industry leading 5-Way Adjustable Seat will fit a wide range of paddlers. The new day hatch is within easy reach, along with the optional rudder. Inspired by the latest in advanced hull design, Seaward has crafted a fast, stable kayak that tracks effortlessly and ensures a “dry ride”.

Halo 130 Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Halo 130.

Halo 130 Specifications

• Weight: 48.5 lbs
  • Length: 13'
  • Width: 24.5"
  • Volume: 144 liters
  • Cockpit Dimensions (L × W): 30.75 × 16.50"
  • Primary Material: Thermoform ABS Plastic

Halo 130 Features

• Cockpit Type: Sit Inside
  • Hull Shape: V-Bottom
  • Chine: Soft
  • Storage: Bow Hatch, Stern Hatch

• Activity Type: Recreation, Touring
  • Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water, Open Water/Ocean, River/Creek (Up to Class II)
  • Duration: Day Trip
  • Skill Level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
  • Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult, Larger Adult

Where to Buy the Halo 130

Boreal Design
Halo 130 Reviews

Read reviews for the Halo 130 by Boreal Design as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I bought this 13' Halo...

I bought this 13' Halo mostly for reacreational kayaking however I just came back from kayaking part of the Rideau Canal system (Kingston to Newboro) with my new Halo and was surprised at the cargo space that was available. I am a small frame female and find the weight on empty is perfect and the length and width at cockpit is also perfect. The only reason I did not continue was due to the lack of tracking on windy days. My friend has a 14' BD Compass with rutter (5-8 lbs heavier) and did not struggle nearly half as hard. I have contacted Boreal Design for advice and suggestion 2 days ago..no answer yet. .I am hoping that my Halo has the availability for a rutter system as this would make the Boreal Design Halo the perfect kayak for small frame person like me who wishes to do the odd exursion on bigger lakes/rivers.