Buy 2 shirts, Get 1 Free Order in the next for delivery by Dec 24.

Sunrise Glass Kayak Paddle

Sunrise Glass Kayak Paddle Description

The Sunrise Glass has polypropylene blades that pull through the water smoothly. Its shaft is rugged, yet lightweight fiberglass, which provides both comfort and warmth in a tight fitting two-piece snap button ferrule. The high-vis green or yellow blades look great and will ensure you’re easily seen when out on the water.

Sunrise Glass Kayak Paddle Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Sunrise Glass Kayak Paddle.

Sunrise Glass Kayak Paddle Specifications

• Sport/Activity: Kayaking

Where to Buy the Sunrise Glass Kayak Paddle

Bending Branches
Sunrise Glass Kayak Paddle Reviews

Read reviews for the Sunrise Glass Kayak Paddle by Bending Branches as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I don't pretend to be an...

I don't pretend to be an expert on Kayak paddles, but among the different brands carried by our local dealer, this is the one that my wife and I selected. They had fancier paddles that were lighter, made of carbon fiber, that seemed so nice that they might actually paddle the boat by themselves, but they were also a heck of a lot more expensive. These were reasonably priced and they seem to do the job just fine. At some point, when and if I'm feeling flush, I might just try one of those carbon fiber things and see if it makes my kayak take off like the Millenium Falcon, but in the meantime, I like these just fine.