This Product Has Been Discontinued
The Aukaneck is the first modern Greenland style paddle with exchangeable tips and ideal for any water condition. Aukaneck paddle sports a wider blade with a reinforced structure. It provides more power with each stroke, propelling a paddler faster and offering greater support in rough ocean conditions. The Aukaneck's light weight and ergonomic design make lengthy paddling excursions a breeze.
- Exchangeable paddle tips provide extra protection for the fine tips of paddles
- The Aukaneck has a wider teardrop shaped blade that provides for powerful strokes and braces well in rough ocean conditions
- The shouldered grip design fits the natural contour of paddlers’ hands for comfort and control
- Sharp paddle blade edges provide crisp and precise paddling
- A shorter length (210cm) handles rough and shallow water with ease
- The Aukaneck’s two-piece design breaks down quickly for easy transportation and storage on the kayak deck. The low-profile carbon fiber button release creates a sleek paddle shaft and never rusts
- Exchangeable paddle tips made of durable polyamide material are available in both round and flat shapes and are interchangeable. Note that the Aukaneck paddle is wider and uses a unique size tip that does not fit the narrower Akiak, Nukilik and Nukilik Storm blades.
Aukaneck Specs and Features
- Material Description: 100% Carbon fiber paddle with interchangeable PA paddle tips
- Greenland style ocean kayak paddle
- Designed and built for surf paddling conditions
- Swappable tips, an extra set of tips included
- 100% continuous carbon fiber construction
- Convenient 2-piece assembly
I have 2 wood greenland…
Great paddle so far. I…
So far so great! I received…
Rolling became an instinctive…
After buying this paddle…
After buying this paddle thru Gearlab online shop, I used for my touring trip. It was excellent to propel my boat with more powerful paddling....It would be most favorite paddle among the others that I am using not only surfing, playing but also touring.....
Great paddles. Perfectly…
Great paddles. Perfectly balanced and lightweight. Makes paddling a breeze.
The Aukaneck is designed for…
The Aukaneck is designed for surfing type activities. I'm a large paddler weighting about 230 lb.'s and paddle a expedition type kayak that is over18' in length. Often I will have 150 lb.'s or more pounds of gear, food and water in the kayak. When the ocean waves get in the 3-6' category and the winds are in excess of 10 knots, I reach for my Aukaneck paddle as it provides me a lot more power to control my kayak. I love the extra power that I get out of this paddle.
I just received my Aukaneck…
I just received my Aukaneck paddle and am looking forward to trying it out in the surf. It is very light weight and has a nice feel to it. I've had an Akiak for several years and am looking forward to the same high quality from my Aukaneck.