Save 20%-50% on everything in the store

• MSRP

This Product Has Been Discontinued

Beavertail Paddle Description

Beavertail Paddle Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Beavertail Paddle.

• Sport/Activity: Canoeing

American Traders
Beavertail Paddle Reviews

Read reviews for the Beavertail Paddle by American Traders as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

American Traders sells...

American Traders sells pretty, well-made paddles at an incredibly reasonable price. There is much more at the retail store than they show on the website, but if you call and ask for Tim, he'll make suggestions, tell you what styles are in stock, and even suggest something less expensive - how nice is that?

Also, if you can get to Brattleboro, VT, the store has bins full of "seconds," which are beautiful and functional paddles - one-piece and laminate - for $20. I bought a poplar and cherry beavertail for $39, and my husband bought a walnut and poplar for the same price; they are esthetically pleasing and light. They have nice kids paddles, too. Great store, great wooden canoes, great paddles!

I now have 3 of these...

I now have 3 of these paddles, one all cherry, and the others of poplar/cherry. I have six other paddles, mostly bent-shaft. The American Trader beavertails are my favorite to paddle with, especially in the 57" length. I am 5' 10", and paddle from a standard canoe seat. They supply good momentum and excellent control in flat water. Highly recommended.