AirFlow2 Aluminum Aero Cross Rail System Description
The AirFlow2 features enhanced strength, improved fit capability and upgraded aerodynamics. Includes integrated towers, pre-installed locks and double walled aluminum rails for a quiet and confident transport.
Available in three lengths: 50" - $169.95, 58" ($179.95), 65" ($189.95)
Optional T-slot installation hardware sold separately.
Read and submit reviews for the AirFlow2 Aluminum Aero Cross Rail System.
AirFlow2 Aluminum Aero Cross Rail System Specs and Features
- Material Description: Non-corrosive aluminum double wall construction
- Non-corrosive aluminum double wall construction
- Integrated T-slots for easy accessory attachment
- Cam assist bolts ensure a tight fit on small side rails
- Key locking security attachment towers
- Aerodynamic profile to reduce wind noise
- Delivered complete and ready to install
- Simple and quick installation. No tools required
- 165 lb load capacity for confident transport
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Malone Auto Racks
AirFlow2 Aluminum Aero Cross Rail System Reviews
Read reviews for the AirFlow2 Aluminum Aero Cross Rail System by Malone Auto Racks as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!
Purchased the Malone Aero…
Purchased the Malone Aero Cross Rails for the Honda Passport to haul kayaks on the Malone Sea wings. The Cross Rails were very easy to install, very secure and come with a key lock. However, the black end caps at the end of the rails are loose, and may fall out so we have to conscientiously check to make sure they are still in place. The rails also seem to whistle from the wind while driving even though the rubber fillers were inserted in between the rails to suppress noise. Over all the cross rails have tremendous value, and are half the cost of any other quality solution on the market, and definitely would recommend the Malone Cross Rails to others.