Win a Kayak or SUP
See all reviews for We-no-nah Canoe, Inc.

Read reviews for the Seneca by We-no-nah Canoe, Inc. as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Very good canoe

This is a big canoe. If you need to haul a big load, this is your boat.

Purchased in 2016 to do the Bowron Lakes chain in BC. We made the right choice. Good to paddle, handled as big a load as we could fit in it, kept up with the other boats in our party just fine, and handled some waves and rough weather without taking on water.

Middle seat is great to bring 3 people, or 2 adults and 2 kids. Remove the middle seat and you can haul an amazing amount of gear.

I have taken several trips...

I have taken several trips into the BWCA and Quetico with my two sons using the Seneca. This is a fast stable canoe, which handles wind and waves with ease. The bow seat has more foot room then the MN III making it a better fit for my use as the boys are now men.

I needed a canoe to take...

I needed a canoe to take two anglers fishing for trout on flatwater in the Adirondacks. This boat is perfect. I almost put a score of 10 up but I didn't. Not sure why. I can't find any flaws in it. I paddle from the stern with a kayak paddle all day effortlessly trolling. No worries about clients trying to tip us over. Also, a great family camper canoe. My two toddlers and my wife can bring it all for extended trips with all the carrying capacity it has.

I really should rate it a 10. I've only used it one season. Maybe next year I'll up it to 10. I have some trips planned with it this summer, we'll see.
Highly recommended big tripper, stable and fast.

Win a Kayak or SUP