EZ 3-Boat Free Standing Rack

by Suspenz Storage & Transport

The EZ 3-Boat Free-Standing Solution includes Safety Straps! Economical Free-Standing Kayak-Canoe Storage Racks. Boats rest on Canvas Covered foam padding and a powder coated steel frame for indoor and outdoor use. Leveling feet & optional anchoring hardware are included. Protects boats from abrasions, dents and hull distortion. Expand this EZ 3-Boat Free-Standing Rack to hold kayaks on back-side. Reinforced safety straps securely hold your boats in place. Saves storage space by angling the boat and protects hulls at the same time.

Kit includes everything to rack 3 kayaks: 3 Pair of EZ Padded Arms with safety straps & 3-Boat Frame with leveling feet and anchoring hardware

I got tired of having my kayaks hanging from the ceiling in…

I got tired of having my kayaks hanging from the ceiling in the garage, so I shopped around for a rack that needed to be solid and easy to move around. I found the EZ 3 boat free standing rack made by SUSPENZ and decided to purchase it. It was delivered by FEDEX in 6 manageable packages. The directions were clear and easy to understand, not a single screw was missing, and it was easy to assemble. I also got the cross-bar and caster sets so that I could move the rack around in the garage, something I could not do with kayaks hanging from the ceiling.

The rack is attractive but most importantly, it is very sturdy and adjustable. SUSPENZ racks are modular and can accommodate kayaks, canoes as well as SUP's. I do wish they also had some way to accommodate all my paddles. When I put this idea to them they assured me that within a few months they will be producing a paddle holder.

I highly recommend the SUSPENZ racks to anyone looking for a strong, modular kayak, canoe or SUP storage system.