This is a sick board for moving current, surfing, racing, flat water…
This is a sick board for moving current, surfing, racing, flat water or any other use you can think of.
- Thick rails are great crossing eddy lines or getting over rough water.
- higher volume is gerat for taller or heavier folks seeking more stability.
- pintail make for easy turns especially in dynamic water.
- the glide is great in flat water and upwind.
- great for downwinders.
- ideal short touring board.
- high volume may be tippy (high center of gravity) for folks 125lb or lighter.
- thick rails may be hard for those with shorter arms to grab the deck handle.
everything and great for surfing, downwinders, and moving current, eddylines, etc.