Read reviews for the Nalu 10'6.5" AST by Naish as submitted by your fellow paddlers.
All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!
This is a sick board for moving current, surfing, racing, flat water or any other use you can think of.
- Thick rails are great crossing eddy lines or getting over rough water.
- higher volume is gerat for taller or heavier folks seeking more stability.
- pintail make for easy turns especially in dynamic water.
- the glide is great in flat water and upwind.
- great for downwinders.
- ideal short touring board.
- high volume may be tippy (high center of gravity) for folks 125lb or lighter.
- thick rails may be hard for those with shorter arms to grab the deck handle.
everything and great for surfing, downwinders, and moving current, eddylines, etc.