Win a Kayak or SUP

Magic Model 9'4 Reviews

See all reviews for Walden Paddleboards

Read reviews for the Magic Model 9'4 by Walden Paddleboards as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Great all around board....

Great all around board. Perfect for the touring or riding waves in the surf. Great for a beginner. Pros I love the step-deck and the tread on this board. This is a great light board for me and very easy to handle. Cons Usage I use this board for exercise and touring.

The Walden Magic Model is...

The Walden Magic Model is my first SUP after trying other boards of various lengths from 11'0 - 10'4 over past 12 months. Been surfing since '72, on longboards since '87- current quiver inc. 8'4 to 9'4 - so the Magic Model is definitely a perfect fit for me: plan shape,dimensions-wise

Pros
Like versatility of use; easy wave-catching ability; excellent flotation(for me @145lbs); multi fin set-up options; great turning capability; extent/quality of deck grip;

Cons
Find the centre fin supplied works great as a single but find is a bit stiff(for me)in a 2+1 set up so will be getting 8
Usage
Surf mainly but also cruising about coast on flatter days

Win a Kayak or SUP