paddling.com - Privacy Statement
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit paddling.com without revealing any personal information. However, paddling.com needs certain personal information if you wish to register for a user profile, receive our weekly email newsletter, or use certain services.
- Where required, this information may include your contact information. paddling.com information to reply to your inquiries, to set up your members account, to provide you with requested services, and to contact you regarding new services.
- Subscribing to our weekly email newsletter is voluntary and you can unsubscribe at any time by simply following the instructions at the bottom of each newsletter.
- paddling.com does not allows third party access to any of the personal information you submit.
- If subscribing to the email newsletter your email address will only be used for that purpose and will not be provided to any third parties.
- paddling.com may use your general location to help provide you with better information for services such as the launch map.
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this statement, please do not provide any personal information to paddling.com. If you have provided personal information to paddling.com and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please contact us for prompt removal.
How to Access your Personal Information
- paddling.com gives you the ability to edit your Account Information and preferences at any time.
- You are also able to request deletion of your paddling.com account at any time.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your paddling.com Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas of our websites, as identified on the site, paddling.com uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
- Should you believe your personal safety is threatened or that you may be the victim of identity theft or other illegal conduct, please contact the local, state/provincial or federal law enforcement agencies directly.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
- paddling.com may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this statement from time to time. Please review this statement periodically. Your continued use of paddling.com websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions about this privacy statement, or your own personal information, please contact us.