Trip OverviewWe set off from the Nimmo Bridge in Myrtleford where we had ended our last trip which is a really great access point. You can drive your vehicle right down to the water to unload. Travelling downstream from Myrtleford is a section with a few little technical spots which were fairly easily traversed by kayak and plenty of gentle stretches for just cruising. You go past the Barwidgee Creek and also the confluence with the Buffalo River which makes a large still pool to float in. Be aware of some shallow sections that you may have to drag through but this isn't much trouble at all.
- Trip Dates: 12/8/2018-12/9/2018
- Trip Duration: Day Trip, 2-3 Day Trip
- Sport/Activity: Kayaking, Canoeing, Kayak Fishing
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water, River/Creek (Up to Class II)