These Northern Ontario adventures take you deep into the heart of the Boreal Forest. You'll enjoy the floatplane fly-in to the amazing wilderness paddling experiences to the comforts of home at cozy lodges.
Note: Prices are listed in US dollar but are subject to change based on current exchange rates.
Enjoy the attractions in the gateway city of Thunder Bay. Explore back in time to the year 1815 and experience the fur trade at Fort William Historical Park. Dine on delicious cuisine and local foods including Thunder Oak cheeses. Paddle or sail on Lake Superior. Don't miss the views from Sleeping Giant Provincial Park. For regional travel information, visit Northwest Ontario.Check availablity or book now with Wilderness North
- Departure Months: June, July, August, September
- Trip Duration: Extended Trip
- Sport/Activity: Canoeing, Stand Up Paddling
- Skill Level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water
- Services Available: Route Planning, Gear Rental, Meals
- Skill Level: