Learn from the best in a superb variety of Class I-IV rapids of the Madawaska River. Choose from a General, Family, Women's Only or Senior's course. Stay in comfort in a lodge room (camping option also available), enjoy delicious local meals, log sauna and guitar music around the campfire. Paddling equipment is available for rent.
Note: Prices are listed in US dollar but are subject to change based on current exchange rates.
Be sure to visit the Algonquin Provincial Park Visitor Centre to learn about the area's nature and culture. The Bonnechere Caves offers a unique underground experience. For regional travel information, visit Ontario's Highlands.
- Departure Months: May, June, July, August
- Trip Duration: Extended Trip
- Sport/Activity: Canoeing
- Skill Level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Water Type: River/Creek (Up to Class II), Whitewater (Class III+)
- Services Available: Guided, Meals